Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Avengers Hype!

Been a while!  6 months, but I promise I've been drawing! I SWEAR TO THOR!

Anywho, my friends and I started an Avengers "Draw Challenge", or "Draw something from the list every day".  Today was the first day, and here we have good ol' Cap!

This was an experiment in style, trying to get more of a poster feel than a character feel.  It's got potential, and I should probably work on it more, but for right now, this is all it gets.  I also just realized I forgot the stripes in Cap's waist.   That will be fixed later.  They were due at midnight, so this is what I'm turning in!





That's all for now, check back for another post tomorrow!

-T

1 comment:

  1. I reallllllyyyy like this, man! Like....I want a bumper sticker or shirt of this

    ReplyDelete