Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hey gang,

New drawings today,  got more, but it's 5 am so I'm only gonna upload a few. Drawings after the break!

I tried working on a sort of Bruce Timm style since I got my Batman Animated book, and tried mixing it with my own.  Here's a version of my girlfriend Chelsea in a sort of Timm style mixed with Red Hot Riding Hood.  My pencil is pretty dull since I lost my sharpener, which is why her left eye looks so "Derp"y.


I don't think this one needs any explanation.  I made some changes after I took the picture, but since this is just a blog and not a demo reel or anything, who cares.  I'll upload the better version later.  Timm meets my style hopefully.  I hope it's not to strong on his end, and mine shines through, but I was practicing with his use of straight opposite to curved lines.


This is my first project I did in Flash, it was supposed to be a self portrait done however we wanted, so I drew myself as a giant stomping around the city.  Flash as I'm learning, is a finicky finicky mistress.  Did this in Flash CS4 and my Wacom Bamboo.  Not to bad for my first time ever using the program I'd like to think.





That's all for now chums,

See you all when the free break (3 snow days in a row) is over :D

-Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment